Replacement Windows & Doors Built for Hurricanes
We Install Tough Yet Beautiful Units
Replacing your aging windows and doors with new ones can update both the interior and exterior appearance of your home. It can also increase energy efficiency and lower your utility bills. And last but not least, the right kind of replacement windows and doors — installed correctly by the kind of skilled technicians you’ll find at Stadt Roofing & Construction — can provide protection from hurricanes and other severe weather.
Impact-Resistant Doors & Windows
Impact windows and doors can withstand strong winds and windblown debris. They feature tight seals, which ensures energy cost savings. They may also:
- Lower your homeowner’s insurance premiums, depending upon your insurance company’s policies.
- Increase your home’s value by serving as a selling point for would-be buyers, if and when you decide to sell.
- Allow you to eliminate unsightly hurricane shutters.
Why Trust Stadt Roofing & Construction
We approach window and door replacements with the same expert craftsmanship and attention to detail that we bring to all our services. You’ll receive a free consultation, during which we will assess your needs and learn about what you want in terms of style, colors, material, functionality and hardware. We will give you a number of options that fit your budget.
You’ll also have financing options, including Florida’s PACE program, which offers homeowners 100% financing with no money down and no minimum credit score required. With PACE, you can save money by investing in improvements like impact replacement windows and doors that prevent future issues that could be bigger and costlier. When you choose us, you will also receive a contractor that:
- Knows how to source the best products from top-tier manufacturers.
- Closely supervises each project to make sure that it proceeds as it should.
- Backs its workmanship with a 10-year warranty.
Contact Our Experts Today for a Free Estimate
Enjoy what stylish replacement windows and doors will do for the look of your home and receive peace of mind knowing they are hurricane-resistant as well. Call at (954) 526-1699
(786) 481-4014 or fill out the online form to request a free estimate.