Residential Roofing Repair & Replacement
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
Because of the frequency of severe weather, homeowners in our area have special challenges when it comes to keeping watertight residential roofing overhead. Strong winds from hurricanes and other storms can rip away shingles and hurl tree branches that put holes in roofs. Those vulnerable spots are prime locations for leaks to form. When rainwater penetrates your home, it can cause mold and mildew contamination and water stains on walls and ceilings.
Metal roofing is more resistant than shingles to high winds, which is why many Florida homeowners are making the change to metal. Shingles are more affordable, though. Stadt Roofing & Construction specializes in both shingle and metal residential roofing. Our team members can repair or replace your roof using industry-approved techniques and high-quality materials.
Your existing roof may have damage or wear from age, but you’re still reluctant to take the leap and install a new roof. Some common worries we hear from our clients include the following.
- How much will it cost? Stadt Roofing & Construction offers help with financing, so you don’t have to sweat coming up with the entire cost at once.
- How long will it last? Your new roof will receive backing from a manufacturer’s warranty on the materials, plus our 10-year (or longer) labor warranty.
- Will the process leave your property a mess? We clean up before we leave a project site, and we are only done when our work meets your satisfaction.
- Is it really worth it? A new roof brings lots of benefits. It will maximize hurricane protection for your home, improve its aesthetics, and potentially save you money on your insurance premiums, all while increasing the value of your home.
Whenever possible, we repair roofs instead of replacing them. We fix leaks and holes, replace missing or damaged shingles, and do everything else necessary to restore your roof to good condition. Our experienced pros can identify any issues that affect the ability of your roof to protect your home.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate
Make sure you have a weather-resistant roof overhead. For high-quality repair or replacement of shingle or metal residential roofing, call Stadt Roofing & Construction at (954) 526-1699
(786) 481-4014 or fill out the online form to request a free estimate.